The USAID Land Technology Solutions (LTS) Project offers targeted, focused services to Missions and partners to enhance integration and use of the USAID Mobile Applications to Secure Tenure (MAST) in USAID activities.
Services for USAID Missions
Contact the experts in the E3/Land Office for technical services from the LTS team:
- Ioana Bouvier, USAID E3 Senior Geospatial Analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Stephen Brooks, Senior Land and Resource Governance Advisor at email@example.com
In April 2017, SSG Advisors was awarded the USAID Land Technology Solutions (LTS) Project, the purpose of which is to improve land and resources governance and strengthen property rights for all members of society in developing countries, through the use of the Mobile Applications to Support Tenure (MAST) mobile technology.
LTS can help Missions integrate MAST and land and resource mapping into new or future project design, and can also provide technical assistance to deploy small-scale, activities. Under LTS, the MAST Learning Platform was also developed on the USAID LandLinks site, serving as a knowledge portal for information, tools, lessons-learned, and best practices.
- LTS provides a full range of professional and technical services to support land administration and resource management worldwide:
- MAST pilot or project feasibility studies
- landscape analysis to identify opportunities for use of MAST
- land policy, legal and regulatory review and analysis
- workshops for USAID, host-country government, or NGO actors on how to use land and resource mapping to achieve development outcomes
- stakeholder engagement and public awareness
- development of communications and outreach products
- program design, implementation planning, support and budgeting
- land administration system analysis and design
- development of land technology system specifications,
- design, installation and deployment of customized mast technology
- demonstrations, capacity building and training in use of mast
- monitoring, evaluation and learning